Saturday, September 16, 2017

[Pann] Produce 101 season 2 lookalikes


I enjoyed watching Produce and my pick actually got eliminated at 35... so don't tell me to post this on fan talk or claim that I'm their fans!


First!

Wartortle- Kim Jonghyun
Everyone knows this because fans still call him Wartortle.



Next!

Baby APeach- Kang Daniel

I didn't know about this comparison until I was looking up pictures of APeach on IG (I love APeach) and that's when I realized that they really do look alike~

Then I found out this comparison is already famous. This is the first picture that popped up when I searched for Baby APeach.



Third!

Comme des garçon- Hwang Minhyun

I thought it was hilarious when I saw the comparison. I heard fans also compare him to sand foxes but personally, I think this is the best.

First thing that popped up was this picture when I searched for Comme des garçon, so funny.



Lastly!

Gudetama- Kim Jaehwan

Is this comparison as popular as the last three? Haven't heard of it much, but they look so alike.



This is just for fun! I hope all the trainees success!


[Nate: Pann] TOP 4 Produce lookalikes in my opinion

1. [+142, -0] This is just Yeo Hwanwoong


"wtf I spotted Yeo Hwanwoong in Frozen"


2. [+116, -5] Nick and Judy



3. [+77, -0] You can't beat this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"Yeo Hwanwoong and Kim Sangkyun looking friendly"


4. [+58, -1] Yoo Seonho ㅋㅋㅋ


"They don't feed us enough here"


5. [+49, -5] Park Woojin really looks like Koromon.....



6. [+49, -5] Otter Daehwi



7. [+48, -1] Lee Gunhee Olaf ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He met Olaf on his self-cam



8. [+42, -1] Im Youngmin alpaca, Lee Gunhee Olaf, Jung Sewoon Ponyo

9. [+33, -7] Park Jigglypuff~



10. [+33, -1] They don't look alike but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at this


"Park Jinyoung's Psyduck vocalization"


11. [+31, -0] Oh Little Girl Team ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is for real, I think I know who's who



12. [+23, -1] Jinyoung as Poliwag



No comments:

Post a Comment