Wednesday, January 18, 2017
'The King' ranks #1 for opening day admissions for January
[Naver: Star News] Jo In Sung X Jung Woo Sung's 'The King' makes best opening record for January
1. [+944, -68] I just watched it and it's quite the sophisticated movie. There's a reason it was favored among critics. Jung Woo Sung showed excellent acting and this makes Jo In Sung's best work to date. No need to even go on about Bae Sung Woo's acting. As for Ryu Junyeol's character, it's the type of character that will leave a lasting impression. It's not a heavy plot at all, just view it as a refreshing black comedy. You will enjoy the movie much more if you go in with your own personal feelings of wanting to change the country. I wonder if it would've been able to hit the theaters if this was a few years back. I'm sure it would've been put on the black list. Anyways, I recommend.
2. [+810, -56] The King is a must watch, especially during this time.....
3. [+757, -49] It's truly a movie that desparately encourages voting. The prosecutors showed us how dirty politics can be and his laughing face really filled the theatre with sighs. It's a movie that really included current history well.
4. [+675, -57] Judge Cho Eui Yeon hinting resignation.. admitted to Samsung Law Firm a month later.. perfect.
5. [+548, -44] Judge Cho Eui Yeon needs to be investigated too~!!!
6. [+245, -19] I just came from watching it and it was really well made. For one, the directing is really good. Everyone showed excellent acting and the cinematic message it gave was nice. I really hope many people watch it themselves and refrain from seeing spoilers.
7. [+245, -19] I really enjoyed it!!! I fell in love with the acting and the refined directing of Han Jae Rim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please watch it ㅠㅠ It's light but also very heavy at the same time.
8. [+223, -16] The movie had a great message. It makes you think a lot. I hope a lot more people watch it and the numbers get higher.
9. [+208, -13] The ending is the best. I got goosebumps.
10. [+211, -18] Everyone should watch the movie, especially as someone living in current day society!! Strongly recommend it.