Monday, January 16, 2017

Cast and staff of 'Dokkaebi' to vacation in Phuket, Thailand


[Naver: TV Report] 'Dokkaebi', "Leaving to Phuket for reward vacation in February" (official)


1. [+5199, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does tvN casts only go to Phuket for reward vacations ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Enjoy yourselves~~

2. [+4064, -103] I wish they could film it like 'Youth Over Flowers' did ㅠㅠ

3. [+3646, -28] What do you mean it's ending soon... This is no good

4. [+2124, -34] Heol...... It's ending soon ㅠ

5. [+1895, -45] I want PD Na to join them and have Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Sung Jae in 'Youth Over Flowers' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

6. [+436, -7] So will they reach Phuket by Gong Yoo opening a door?? It'll be nice to go for free without paying airfare.

7. [+405, -5] I want to tag along... I'm being serious...

8. [+307, -7] I need to go to Phuket ㅋ Since I can't summon the Dokkaebi, better off just going to him myself ㅋㅋ

9. [+293, -4] But why do they always go to Phuket when a drama hits big? I really don't get it.

10. [+282, -5] It was a drama that was worth them being rewarded a vacation for. Hope they rest fully and see them in other works...

No comments:

Post a Comment