Friday, December 16, 2016

[Pann] Siblings that look nothing alike?

Since siblings share the same blood, shouldn't their aura at least be the same?
But there actually are siblings that look so different people would think they're strangers;;;
For example, I saw a flower boy but his sibling looked butt ugly.
Another case was this girl that had cute features but her younger sister looked more boyish...
I just find it so interesting ㅎㅎㅎ
Have you guys seen a lot of siblings like this in real life?
I have a younger sister and while our body type is different, our face looks similar. Seeing siblings whose even their face looks completely different shocks me.
Comment if you know any siblings like this!!!


[Nate: Pann] Can siblings look so drastically different?

1. [+229, -3] Yang Sehyung and Yang Sechan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They went to the same theatre or something and didn't tell anyone to avoid awkwardness but no one suspected a thing even after a year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their names were similar so they said there were the occasional suspicions ㅋㅋㅋ But no one really cared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+212, -34] Just look at Song Joongki...

3. [+141, -0] Just look at Nam Bora's siblings. Out of the 12 siblings, there are some that look alike but many don't either.

4. [+70, -1] Even just looking at Seolah and Sooah...

5. [+45, -0] Yes~ there are. My sister and I are like that. I'm the unni and I have typical Mongolian, northern features~~ My younger sister has Western features~~ My relatives called me a pumpkin flower and my sister a rose, which gave me a lot of stress growing up.

6. [+37, -0] Go Ara's brother

7. [+23, -0] An unni I know has huge eyes with double eyelids and a high nose.... even has a natural V-line face. She looks like Japanese idol Hashimoto Kanna but prettier.... She's even over 170 tall.. has a fun personality as well ㅠㅠ But her younger sibling doesn't have double eyelids, has a flat nose, has a horse shaped face too... they look totally different. Just one look and you can tell they don't have any features in common. She's too pretty... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+21, -0] We're a family of three siblings... When we go out, no one thinks we're siblings... My unni looks like Kim Hyesoo, my oppa looks like Lee Jungjin, and I look like Jo Hyeryun... sad... ㅜㅜ

9. [+21, -2] My oppa was called handsome a ton when he was younger, to the point of having his own fan club in high school.... As for me, I get called ugly more than pretty. Oh, my dad calls me pretty, but that's it. ㅎㅎ In college, my oppa stopped by school to give me something and a girl passing by looked at me and said "What a joke"..... She must've thought he was my boyfriend. I'm short like a Hobbit too. But I got a bit of plastic surgery and I became more human ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But my son is handsome and my daughter looks like me... hahha ㅜ

10. [+18, -2] Han Ga In's unni


11. [+17, -1] Song Joongki's sister is an example

12. [+16, -0] Twice Mina's oppa



13. [+15, -2] Yup, in middle school, there were these fraternal (boy, girl) twins and the guy was the Class President and was super popular for his looks but the girl's nickname was Australopithecus ㅠㅠ

14. [+13, -1] Our family was famous for all the siblings looking alike. People always said "Mr. ___, it wouldn't be a problem if your kids got lost, they would be returned no matter what." ㅋㅋㅋ All three siblings scream dad! dad! dad!
- Is your dad Kim Sungjoo by any chance? ㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+12, -3] On average, the oldest seems to look like the dad while the second looks like the mom

No comments:

Post a Comment