Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Sechs Kies member Go Jiyong confirmed for 'Superman Returns' with his son
[Naver: OSEN] 'Superman' reps: "Go Jiyong decided to join to make memories with his son" (official statement)
1. [+13,862, -476] Gee, what an amazing program to capture memories with your son, they even pay you and you're followed by cameras
2. [+7793, -624] He said that he'll try to find something that can allow him to be with his fans. To keep that promise, he decided to join this program.
3. [+6761, -315] It seems like he wanted to be back on TV but couldn't join Sechs Kies because of work so he went with something more manageable like 'Superman'.
4. [+5053, -309] Hul what the heck, how unexpected
5. [+5528, -1158] Huh? Didn't he say he didn't want to be on TV?
6. [+1381, -131] Scheduling some days to film for 'Superman' is not the same as having a group comeback. 'Superman' films a lot at home too. Since he can't promote fully with the group, it's better that he chose to opt out entirely.
7. [+1525, -187] Do you really think it's possible to promote with Sechs Kies while working... Use your brains people.
8. [+1314, -180] Does everyone thinking working as an idol is easy;;; You receive training, you have to go do recordings, perform in each music program.. You're forced to basically give up your daily routine and to put your 200% in it.... See if you can handle two jobs at once, no way;;; I'm thankful seeing him through this at least~ Looking forward to it.
9. [+1265, -184] He couldn't participate with Sechs Kies because it's not just a temporary thing. He said it himself that he'll do his best to do what's best fit. He's also been making some public appearances, 'Superman' is just an extension of that so I don't get people who think he's being selfish. As a fan, it would be amazing if he could promote with the group while working, but that's just unrealistic. ㅠㅠ I'm touched that I get to see him at least through this. ㅠㅠ
10. [+741, -71] The direction 'Superman' is going, geez;; It's becoming less of a program about the kids and becoming more about the couples.