Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Beenzino clears rumors about taking the conscripted policeman exam for his military service


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] Beenzino: "Didn't take the conscripted policeman exam... planning to serve as active duty"


1. [+1780, -39] Why should he be praised for going to the army ㅋㅋㅋ But I guess he's better than those that try to avoid it, I'll give him that.

2. [+1425, -45] I honestly don't get why people are saying he's cool for going to the army... ㅋㅋㅋ When someone you know says "I'm... going to the army soon", do you respond with "Wow! You're so cool!" ?? No. You either stare at him really pitifully or laugh your ass off. I guess if you're a celeb, even fulfilling your mandatory service is considered cool... ㄷㄷ

3. [+1143, -22] Beenzino's speedy counterattack ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+567, -18] Trashy journalists at it again.....

5. [+571, -38] Whether he goes to the police unit, does active service, or goes to Secret Garden (tn: play on words), as long as he goes by the law there's no problem, right?

6. [+167, -3] It's a miracle in itself when hip hop try hards even go to the army

7. [+126, -6] Im Seulong: "Hey then what does that make me"

8. [+122, -10] We missed out on a spectacle because Jung Yoora's a female. I bet if she was a male, there would've been a bunch of strings pulled regarding military service. The Military Administration should consider their lives saved for Jung Yoora being born as Choi Soonshil's daughter instead of her son.

9. [+97, -4] Finally, a rapper with a working brain

10. [+104, -7] I know he's only doing the obvious but he should be praised. I know it's his duty, but he's way better than the people that yank out their teeth, leave the country, or claim to be sick just to be exempt from serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment