Saturday, October 1, 2016

Trendy actors: Gong Myung, Lee Joon, Ji Soo





[Naver: Sports Chosun] Gong Myung, Lee Joon, and Ji Soo, TOP 3 trendy guys that put noonas in a daze


1. [+988, -54] I like Gong Myung.... he looks so sweet and handsome

2. [+727, -36] I love Ji Soo's Kim Sangwook role ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+702, -40] Ji Soo's good at acting and his visuals are nice. He's a rookie I look forward to.

4. [+360, -18] I love them all 

5. [+361, -29] I love all three. Do well, Lee Joon. 

6. [+74, -8] Ji Soo, Lee Joon, and Gong Myung all look trendy. I love them. ㅠㅠ

7. [+61, -7] There's no role Lee Joon can't play. Even when you think a certain role might be awkward, when you see him act, it fits him well. He played a wide range of characters and most importantly, he had good chemistry with all his female costars so far.

8. [+61, -7] I'm watching 'Woman with a Suitcase' and Lee Joon and Choi Jiwoo's chemistry is daebak ㅋㅋ

9. [+48, -3] Lee Joon's an actor I like and I'm enjoying his drama. Looking forward to his movie 'Lucky'~~ Hope to see Ji Soo fully recovered.... and Gong Myung! I'm not familiar with him, but.. fighting!

10. [+53, -5] Lee Joon and Choi Ji Woo's chemistry is heart fluttering. The drama's fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment