Friday, September 23, 2016

[Pann] What do iljins tend to become as adults?


{Nate: Pann] Do you know what iljins become as adults ㅋㅋㅋ?

I have a big age gap with my older sister. I'm in high school and she's in grad school.
Honestly, pub workers and what not are a minority....
Most commonly they become kindergarten teachers, flight attendants, and nurses. A lot also model for online shopping malls and earn quite the amount of money with that. My sister studied really hard so she got into a prestigious university as a Psychology major and has been studying for years and working unpaid interns but seeing iljins who used to steal money and harass kids become kindergarten teachers makes me realize that the saying "Good triumphs evil" is an old saying. ㅠㅠ
--

1. [+129, -8] This is why we hear on the news about kindergarten teachers assaulting kids

2. [+99, -5] Also iljins these days study hard too, damn ㅋ

3. [+91, -4] There are those pretty iljins that prepare to become flight attendants. When they talk about how they're attending class to become one, I think like what the heck... they become flight attendants right after that then? I think about that and get annoyed.

4. [+31, -0] If any of their character is still left, however it takes, they'll fail one day.

 5. [+29, -21] My dream is to become a kindergarten teacher but whenever I see posts about iljins becoming kindergarten teachers, it upsets me...

6. [+20, -1] It's the most annoying when they become celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ There's an iljin kid in our class whose mom is pushing her hard to the entertainment industry. The mom's a university professor that sent her daughter to audition in a pretty popular company. She was born with a golden spoon, has a pretty face, and is even a trainee ㅋㅋㅋ I know what she was like in middle school. I should've screenshotted everything....

6. [+19, -0] They seem to have it easy. There was some alumni reunion and I heard one became a judge ㅋ

7. [+19, -2] I've been preparing since the 9th grade to become a flight attendant so it upsets me when iljins become one without much passion and effort... That just puts a limit to our image.

8. [+14, -7] In this day and age, all you need is a pretty face and you can do anything....

9. [+13, -3] But aren't they actually really competitive so when they put their mind to it they do it? That's why many turn out successful...

10. [+7, -0] Jobs of former Iljins past their 30s around me:
Iljins born into poor families
1. designated driver
2. taxi driver
3. pub server
4. security driver
5. cook
6. construction worker or interior
7. used car dealer
8. unemployed

Iljins born into wealthy families
1. trading company
2. construction company, architecture
3. defense industry
4. studying abroad
5. land leasing
6. unemployed

11. [+7, -0] You idiots. Anyone can prepare to become a flight attendant, but how many iljins actually make it though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone can "prepare" for it.

12. [+6, -0] Ah, it pisses me off when iljins become flight attendants. Ever since I was a kid, I liked prettying myself and traveling so my dream since elementary school was to become a stewardess. I was really serious about it. 10 years pass and lately all the iljins seem to become stewardesses and have tarnished the image of it...... I'm studying my butt off to hopefully get into Asiana Airlines too... fricking... pissed....

No comments:

Post a Comment