1. 'One Fine Spring Day' with Yoo Jitae and Lee Youngae
2. 'My Sassy Girl' with Jun Jihyun and Cha Taehyun
3. 'The Classic' with Jo Insung, Jo Seungwoo, and Son Yejin
4. 'A Moment to Remember' with Jung Woosung and Son Yejin
5. 'Architecture 101' with Jo Jungsuk, Lee Jehoon, and Suzy
1. [+2141, -60] The Classic and A Moment to Remember are my top two Korean melodrama movies.
2. [+1757, -54] My Sassy Girl... Still legendary even watching it now. Although both Cha Taehyun and Jun Jihyun became parents, they're still handsome and pretty.
3. [+1250, -54] Bungee Jumping of Their Own was also really good.
4. [+917, -81] Cha Taehyun and Jun Jihyun ㅋㅋㅋ They were so cute and fresh back then. I hate how much time passed. ㅠㅜ
5. [+321, -27] Son Yejin's legendary era ㄷㄷ
6. [+271, -17] Out of five, Son Yejin's in two of them... She's called the everlasting first love for a reason..
7. [+263, -17] The Classic is seriously.... amazing... It's the best melodrama movie I ever watched...
8. [+236, -14] Jung Woosung and Son Yejin's visuals are wow... No one has surpassed it yet..
9. [+232, -24] Son Yejin looked so pretty I clicked on this article.. ♥
10. [+199, -14] What about Bungee Jumping of Their Own, Art Museum by the Zoo, and Christmas in August? They're way better than One Fine Spring Day.