1. [+1032, -28] Really trust in Gong Hyojin's works
2. [+998, -47] It's... really unfortunate, but... I find myself focusing more on Jo Jungsuk and Ko Kyungpyo.... She does act natural which makes the drama enjoyable and prevents awkwardness, but... I really am a fan of Gong Hyojin though. I really enjoyed 'It''s Okay That's Love'. I look forward to good acting from her. ^^
3. [+769, -28] Gongvely is love ㅎㅎ
4. [+653, -20] Seriously, Gong Hyojin is jjang at those types of characters. It's a feel good type of drama and I always find myself laughing~
5. [+601, -17] The scenes with both Jo Jungsuk and Gong Hyojin together are more fun than when they're separate.
6. [+142, -7] The trio's chemistry is jjang ㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at the charcoal beef (?) scene ㅋㅋ If they only casted a better Ppal Kang, the viewer ratings would be 2% higher.
7. [+130, -9] Even with her 10 year age gap with Ko Kyungpyo ㅋㅋ Of course she has good chemistry with Jo Jungsuk, but even with a 10 year younger man, the chemistry is exploding!!!!! ^^
8. [+111, -4] The sweet chemistry with Ko Kyungpyo is cute but the back and forth dialogue with her and Jo Jungsuk. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't matter what they're doing or if they're just laying in the hospital bed. Any scene with them two are so funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+108, -7] Gong Hyojin really is a charming actress. She's honestly not the totally pretty type, but she digests every project well. She especially makes the male actors shine so she always matches with her co-stars.
10. [+123, -13] Doesn't the whole nation trust in Gongvely? Even my mother watches if she finds out Gong Hyojin's acting in it.