Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Big Bang releasing an album within this year


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] Big Bang in the studio working on new song... releasing album within this year


1. [+555, -19] You really can't trust YG before the real plan... I hope they really come back ㅠㅠ

2. [+421, -16] It must be true since Seungri mentioned it himself!! Oh yeah! I can't believe Big Bang is coming back ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+324, -12] Will we get to see them promoting in Korea....? Please promote here. ㅜㅜ I miss you guys!!

4. [+283, -11] Gasppp, I'll love it if they hurry came back!

5. [+254, -7] I won't believe it that easily but I'll still be on the lookout....

6. [+46, -1] Oh yes~~~ I'm so happy. Today's gonna be a good day.

7. [+46, -2] Finally the 3rd album! I love you.

8. [+46, -2] Hul ㄷㄷ I'm not even a fan but I want to hurry see ㅜ They're finally coming back ㅠ

9. [+43, -2] I'm crying because I can finally listen to Big Bang's songs ㅠ

10. [+40, -1] I'll be really thankful if they released an album..

No comments:

Post a Comment