Monday, August 8, 2016

[Instiz] The 3 hardest languages to learn



Chinese




French




The king of them all- Arabic  


[Instiz] The 3 hardest languages to learn

- Ah, to think I learned all 3.. I should give myself more credit

- Let me work on my Korean first... 

- I heard Korean was on the harder side too.. 

- I'm learning Norwegian and seriously the articles tho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ words for females, males, gender-neutral ㅠ but trucking on until I become up to native speaker standards

- Personally, German and Russian is the king of them all. French will seem easy compared to them

- I thought Japanese was harder than Chinese ㅜㅜ 
-- It's true that the farther you get along in Japanese, the harder it gets ㅠㅠ the grammar and reading is tricky

- French isn't that bad!! I think German is harder...

- I think English is the hardest..

- The different tones in Vietnamese is killing me... Cứu tôi với!

- Arabic writing looks like a drawing... so interesting.... 

- Chinese is easier than you think... don't be scared...

- I think German, Russian, and Arabic

- I'm learning French and the pronunciation seriously... ㅠㅅㅠ 

- Burmese tho, grrr...
-- me too! ㅋㅋㅋ hi there

- How is Dutch or German? ㅜ
-- German is hard ㅠㅠ It's similar to the English alphabet but the pronunciations are confusing and there are gender specific nouns... i my me mine, stuff like this is so............ but it still is a charming language!!!!!! 

- Is Japanese on the easier side?
-- Yes, it's similar to Korean!

- Chinese is actually really fun to learn!

- Where is Thai... 

- Thai is hard too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I fell for Thai dramas so I wanted to learn it, but there are more differences in tones than Chinese.... 

- I'm preparing for the HSK for Chinese and it's driving me crazy ㅠㅠ 

- I think Chinese is easy for Koreans to learn. Koreans also use Hanja (Chinese characters) and there are many words with similar pronunciations. For French, the pronunciations are confusing and for Arabic, I can't differentiate the characters ㅠㅠ

- Learn French and you'll realize how easy English is

- I'm learning Cambodian and it's so hard
-- Wow my dream is to live in Cambodia, how is it ㅠㅠ? Is it really hard? I learned how to say a funny greeting but I forgot it all ㅜㅜ 

- Czech is the real deal tho :(

- My friend is studying Arabic to go to Seoul University, seems so amazing 

- I know 2 out of those 3, proud of myself

- Can't acknowledge this without German on the list

- I love Korean

No comments:

Post a Comment