Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Baek Yerin talks about her complex on her looks





[Naver: OSEN] Baek Yerin: "I gained a complex about my looks after 15&.. drifted myself" (pictorial)


1. [+925, -27] You're pretty though. Have more confidence~

2. [+664, -33] I'm commenting for the first time.. I always thought she looked pretty whenever I saw her. You're pretty so don't lose confidence. It's because you're pretty that a pretty voice and pretty music is produced. I'll always be supporting you 

3. [+525, -16] Please... let us listen to your amazing voice more...!! Have strength!!!

4. [+442, -19] She's so pretty and has a good body and sings so well too! I hope she gains more confidence

5. [+402, -20] Her voice is so charming! She's a good singer and is pretty. This unni is listening to your songs well!!!

6. [+48, -3] I was actually surprised when 15& debuted~ Despite Yerin being a teen, she looked so classy and beautiful^^ She has everything from vocal color, singing skills, face, and body~ I hope to see her more^^

7. [+34, -1] Her sensitive personality is the reason she's able to produce such deep emotions... pretty~

8. [+35, -2] Unni, you're pretty though???? There's no need to have a complex about your looks!! Everyone holds different charms~

9. [+33, -2] She's pretty and has a small face, wtf?? ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+31, -3] Yerin is pretty and has a golden voice. What does she have to envy? Throw those feelings to the trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment