Sunday, June 5, 2016

Top 5 female leads in romantic comedies



'My Lovely Kim Sam Soon'



'Coffee Prince'



'Couple Fantasy'



'She Was Pretty'



'Another Oh Hae Young'


[Naver: OSEN] From Sam Soon to Hae Young, top 5 female leads in romantic comedies


1. [+7267, -142] Sam Soon is the best romantic comedy....!

2. [+6033, -413] 'She Was Pretty' is not at the same level as the others. It wasn't as memorable, I bet it will be forgotten in 5 years time

3. [+4935, -125] Sam Soon was the best drama I ever watched. I watched it 5 times...

4. [+4826, -327] What about Jung Yoomi and Gongvely...??

5. [+2289, -125] Sam Soon was really amazing, but so is Hae Young

6. [+931, -47] Let's be honest, Sam Soon was the best. It's embarrassing to put 'She Was Pretty' on the same list

7. [+788, -30] Even watching Sam Soon now, it's still fun and doesn't seem outdated

8. [+775, -30] Most guys hate romantic comedies because they inflate women's vanity, but Kim Sam Soon is seriously the best

9. [+731, -28] My all-time favorite drama is Kim Sam Soon. I watched it countless times and still listen to the OST which I get reminded of when summer hits... The drama doesn't get old ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment