Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ryu Junyeol's roles in 'Lucky Romance' and 'Reply 1988'


[Naver: OSEN] 'Lucky Romance' Je Suho Ryu Junyeol vs 'Reply 1988' Jungpal Ryu Junyeol



1. [+7279, -842] I think I get why they cast him as Je Suho after watching him get into his character fully yesterday. He's so charming when he shows his child-like side. I feel like there's going to be a lot more pitiful scenes though ㅠㅠ

2. [+6670, -781] After watching episode 4 yesterday, I totally get why Ryu Junyeol picked this character. I also think that Je Suho has the potential to surpass Kim Junghwan.

3. [+5974, -623] Junghwan is Junghwan and Je Suho is Je Suho. Ryu Junyeol did a great job bringing out the characteristics of both

4. [+5393, -629] He's so good at portraying his characters... I'm enjoying 'Lucky Romance'~~!

5. [+4793, -593] Ryu Junyeol gets more charming the more you see him, hehe~  I like Ryun Junyeol's detailed acting

6. [+1446, -166] Je Suho is an adult but is like a child that didn't grow up completely and Kim Junghwan is a kid but maturely knows how to take care of others... They're both smart and seem similar, but they're totally different and he acts well to show that.

7. [+1411, -173] Ryu Junyeol is such a fresh and different actor. It's like he's changing the whole structure of romantic comedies.. Even though he's not the flower boy we're all used to seeing, his acting and charms pull you in like crazy ㅠㅠㅠ He's bringing out Je Suho's character alive once again. Forever hwaiting~

8. [+1336, -154] Je Suho is cute ㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was going to have a genius and talented image, but he's actually like a loser ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to raise him like a baby ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+1189, -127] Jungpal is a highschooler but seems like someone you can lean on.. Suho is a genius but I feel like he needs people to take care of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutie Suho~~ I fell more deep into Ryu Junyeol's charms~~^^

10. [+1232, -142] Clothes fit him so well~ Such long arms and legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment