Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Park Bogum and Irene to leave Music Bank


[Naver: X Sports News] Park Bogum and Irene will leave Music Bank together, "Looking for new MCs" (official statement)


1. [+3161, -71] They're in the middle of a drama filming and album release so I guess they matched their leave. It feels regretful, but they can't be MCs forever. I hope their drama and album does well

2. [+2583, -132] They said they weren't leaving... They had the best MC chemistry, what a shame

3. [+1791, -71] They denied rumors of them leaving just a while ago though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now it's confirmed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1373, -77] They need to work hard in their main occupation. Good work. They were the best music program MCs.

5. [+1258, -59] I just read an article of rumors of their leave being denied but as expected ㅋㅋㅋ I knew it

6. [+273, -13] Park Bogum was such a good MC... As a viewer, I'm so thankful and I hope everything goes well!

7. [+254, -18] Good work Bogum-ah ㅠㅠㅠ You worked hard too, Irene!! It feels too regretful ㅠㅠ

8. [+241, -18] I watched every week because of Park Bogum but it's expected for him to leave if he has his drama...

9. [+232, -20] Happy birthday Bogum-ah. Focus on your drama and riseee. You worked hard.

10. [+202, -16] No more "Channel freeze!" and this thumbs ups anymore.... I'll be looking forward to good acting in his drama

No comments:

Post a Comment