Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Loco x Gray featuring Elo releases 'Good'


[Naver: Sports Donga] Loco x Gray makes an all kill on eight charts with 'Good'... 'The real contender has come"



1. [+584, -29] I can't believe Gray is 31 years old....

2. [+549, -40] I can't believe Gray is 31 years old and I also can't believe he's 168 cm tall ㅎㄷㄷ I thought he would be at least 182 cm.

3. [+374, -35] The Loco and Gray combo always delivers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+341, -29] It was a shame when Gray and Simon D got last place on SMTM. Hopefully this makes up for it.

5. [+139, -9] The good thing about Gray and Loco is that they're unlike other rappers these days because they don't brag about their fame or money. Also, Gray's beats are killer...

6. [+193, -28] Do well Loco and Gray~~!! I hope they hold on to their ranking

7. [+105, -9] AOMG is filled with Simon D, Jay Park, Gray, and Loco... the type of guys with looks that women typically like

8. [+59, -5] I want to listen to Zion T's 'Kung' and Kush's 'Machine Gun' too

9. [+54, -4] I'm so shocked to find out Gray is 31... Anyways, it's a shame they went down the rankings but the song is nice... Loco rapping is too cute!!!!

10. [+50, -6] I feel like it's the worst song Gray has produced but just like the lyrics said, it had a beat that was too good to throw away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like the influence of SMTM is big when artists release songs. Same goes for Dok2. Gray's producing is the bestttttt bb

No comments:

Post a Comment