Wednesday, June 1, 2016

[Instiz] Trending hats these days



Baseball caps have started to make a comeback since last year



It's a hat that makes your face look smaller
I personally think they look better than snapbacks 



Recently, plain baseball caps with rings in them
or long chains that look like piercings are said to be the trends





[Instiz] Hats that are trendy in Hongdae and amongst young people these days.jpg 

- Why do I look like a countryside village mayor when I wear them

- Trends really do come and go

- The ones with piercings look pretty... but why does my face look bigger..

- When everyone was wearing snapbacks, I was the only one wearing baseball caps...

- I just look like a part timer if I wear it ㅎㅎ 

- It's the best for days you didn't wash your hair 

- I like the plain ones but I don't wear it cus I have bangs but I want to

- I like the Nike ones but everyone wears them.... 

- It looks bad on me cus my face is so big...... 

- People who wear it so big that it covers their face look scary....... 

- It's totally my style, I want to buy 100~

- It's not that it makes your face look smaller but that it looks good if your face is small...

- I still prefer snapbacks... 

- Whenever I wear hats, my nose and ears get squished because of my glasses ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh.... 

- The one with rings in them look sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment