Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[Instiz] If you're a homebody...



   

Even if you slept all day, you can sleep more
(hibernating for 9 hours)



Even with just your cellphone, you won't get bored 
(haeng to the bok = ha to the ppy) 



You get everything done all at once when you're out
(buy makeup check, go to the bank check, meeting friend)


 

Your happiest moment is going home 
(home!!home!!home!!)




UEE: I really just stay at home when I have no schedules. 
I would stay at home and not wash for like two days.
I'm kind of a homebody...? 



I hate being lonely but I want to be alone??



If I'm outside, it's only because I have a schedule!



wake up - nothing to do - sleep again - hungry - find something to eat - play with phone - think if you want to go out - realize you're too lazy to go out - lay down again - think if you should go out - because I'm a girl, I have to get ready to go out - don't go out 


[Instiz] Are you a homebody? 

- bedbody 

- someone wrote about my life story..

- got goosebumps because this is really me

- outside.. is dangerous

- I didn't go outside once during break... I even planned everything for August ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but tomorrow I'm being forced to go somewhere ㅠㅠㅠ 

- outside my bed is dangerous

- I'm the top of the homebodies... I cut off all contact during breaks so if I made plans with friends, they ask if I'm alive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- sleeping for 9 hours is hibernating???? 12 hours is where it's at

- It's my 9th day of not going out. I'm becoming human trash yay

- when I go out I want to go back home but I feel lazy even coming back home 

No comments:

Post a Comment