Even if you slept all day, you can sleep more
(hibernating for 9 hours)
Even with just your cellphone, you won't get bored
(haeng to the bok = ha to the ppy)
You get everything done all at once when you're out
(buy makeup check, go to the bank check, meeting friend)
Your happiest moment is going home
UEE: I really just stay at home when I have no schedules.
I would stay at home and not wash for like two days.
I'm kind of a homebody...?
I hate being lonely but I want to be alone??
If I'm outside, it's only because I have a schedule!
wake up - nothing to do - sleep again - hungry - find something to eat - play with phone - think if you want to go out - realize you're too lazy to go out - lay down again - think if you should go out - because I'm a girl, I have to get ready to go out - don't go out
[Instiz] Are you a homebody?
- someone wrote about my life story..
- got goosebumps because this is really me
- outside.. is dangerous
- I didn't go outside once during break... I even planned everything for August ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but tomorrow I'm being forced to go somewhere ㅠㅠㅠ
- outside my bed is dangerous
- I'm the top of the homebodies... I cut off all contact during breaks so if I made plans with friends, they ask if I'm alive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- sleeping for 9 hours is hibernating???? 12 hours is where it's at
- It's my 9th day of not going out. I'm becoming human trash yay
- when I go out I want to go back home but I feel lazy even coming back home