Wednesday, June 8, 2016

DIA looks fresh and summery in behind the scenes for 'Happy Ending'


[Naver] (Star Cast) DIA's fresh and summer concept comeback with all members
(more pics and video in link above)


1. [+352, -53] Kwangsoo did do a good job on picking the members, but he treats them like objects... When I was T-Ara's fan, I felt like he had this attitude of "I don't care if you're miserable and sad, just go earn money." Don't treat DIA the same...

2. [+307, -42] It's a concept made for Chaeyeon ㅋ

3. [+250, -37] It was a godsend that Kwangsoo sent Jung Chaeyeon to Produce 101. DIA used to be a no name but now they have more public recognition

4. [+204, -26] Kwangsoo-ya, if you don't want them to end up like T-Ara, listen to the fans. Take care of DIA's fans as well as I.O.I Jung Chaeyeon's fans.

5. [+107, -12] Wow, after getting popular through Produce 101, they even got their own Star Cast section ㄷㄷ Jung Chaeyeon going on Produce 101 was a godsend

6. [+126, -26] Chungha says to love I.O.I too ㅠㅠ I.O.I is the best ㅠㅠ

7. [+79, -12] Although I support Chaeyeon..... I hope she escapes from her company. They're seriously nothing but a trash company

8. [+100, -21] Chaeyeon is rightfully the visual ㄷㄷ

9. [+91, -23] Please don't use Paul and Eru and hire a good composer... Just judging from the teaser, the song seems good

10. [+36, -8] I got emotional seeing the I.O.I members supporting Chaeyeon. I hope everything goes well for them all

No comments:

Post a Comment