[Naver: TV Report] 'Weekly Idol' "DIA's visual member? Everyone." full of confidence
1. [+1007, -96] If everyone was pretty, they would've been popular...
2. [+931, -83] They're nothing without Jung Chaeyeon... If not for Jung Chaeyeon, their debut would've been unknown
3. [+595, -85] What was the point in being in Produce 101 ㅋ
4. [+469, -58] They're gonna fail because of Kwangsoo. I feel bad for them.
5. [+393, -58] Um????????????
6. [+17, -2] Kim Heechul is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched because of Chaeyeon but I'm falling for Heechul
7. [+40, -12] There's not one member that has a sense of variety skills. Ki Huihyun is the best among them though... It's going to be hard for them to get popular ㅠㅠ
8. [+53, -18] I would've liked them if they weren't Kwangsoo's group ㅜㅜ
9. [+32, -11] Eunjin is the ace....
10. [+2, -1] If you don't care about them, don't leave hate. Everyone's being too mean. Hwaiting to Chaeyeon and DIA.
[Naver TV Cast] Ending part fairy Chaeyeon's full moon dance (click for video clip)
2. [+3190, -192] The whole mood of the episode was a bit..... Maybe it was the fault of the MCs or the fault of DIA, but it didn't have an encouraging mood, it was so chaotic because it felt like everyone was trying to stand out... Of course that segment requires that kind of personality, but they went overboard. I think her name's Eunjin, but she was trying so hard to stand out but the MCs only focused on Chaeyeon ㅋㅋ They should've edited it better, it looked so awkward
3. [+3028, -242] I don't know who Eunjin is, but she's so freaking pitiful. She kept dancing but there was a closeup on Chaeyeon
4. [+2931, -183] Why is the team ambiance so cold? It didn't feel like everyone was supporting each other, it was like they wanted to stand out. Is it because they're juniors of T-Ara or something
5. [+2746, -128] Just felt like a bunch of girls gathering for business....
6. [+2394, -144] They don't seem close at all.... Such a huge difference between EXID who guested last week
7. [+2289, -134] Why did it feel like it was a battle of their nerves
8. [+1931, -115] ㅋㅋㅋ Everyone's trying so hard to steal the spotlight, mess ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+1574, -101] Why does it feel like everyone's screaming for attention? There was no sense of support and teamwork. It just felt like everyone wanted to stand out...