Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sistar set for comeback in June


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] (Exclusive) Without fail, summer = Sistar, "Comeback in June" with Black Eyed Pilseung


1. [+1106, -138] Of course, Sistar is what summer is all about

2. [+871, -176] Am I old.. for me, it's still summer = Cool

3. [+649, - 134] Their last song wasn't that great, I don't even remember how it goes. I hope they go with another song as good as Touch My Body!!

4. [+462, -89] I still listen to Cool's songs in the summer

5. [+380, -76] Summer is all about Cool though ㅋㅋ

6. [+72, -9] It's a shame they keep pushing with the summer concept ㅠㅠㅠ I want another song like Alone again....

7. [+67, -10] An upbeat song for the summer is nice too, but I hope they can come out with another song like Alone and Give It To Me

8. [+49, -7] I keep listening to I Swear, it doesn't get old because I like the melody

9. [+61, -13] Loving You is seriously a classic ㅎㅎ I hope they go with a bright song like that

10. [+15, -0] It's going to be a plentiful summer. So many idols coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment