Saturday, May 28, 2016
Seo Hyunjin wasn't the staff's first pick for 'Another Oh Hae Young'
[Naver: Yonhap News] "Seo Hyunjin wasn't the first choice".. 3 reversals in 'Another Oh Hae Young'
Seo Hyunjin was not the first pick. Many stars rejected Oh Hae Young's role. The staff were really worried because Seo Hyunjin didn't have that much public recognition and she still had a strong villain image because of her role in a public channel drama.
1. [+10,715, -98] I can't imagine 'Another Oh Hae Young' without Seo Hyunjin
2. [+7952, -74] Seo Hyunjin was seriously a golden pick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+6636, -74] Actors, writer, director are all amazing ♡ Especially Seo Hyunjin, even as a woman, I find her so lovable ♡♡
4. [+6187, -90] Seo Hyunjin was seriously a godsend.. I can't imagine the drama without her
5. [+5519, -79] It wouldn't be possible without Seo Hyunjin... no way....
6. [+883, -10] Seo Hyunjin and Ye Jiwon were godsend~~~
7. [+872, -15] Wtf. ㅋ I actually watched 'Another Oh Hae Young' because I liked her in 'Let's Eat 2'. And what villain role did she play?? I don't even remember. I burst out laughing in the scene in 'Let's Eat 2' where she had sweaty armpits ㅋㅋ
8. [+822, -17] Is Seo Hyunjin really that unknown? Her villain role image didn't really stick with me though.... I thought she acted well in 'The Three Musketeers' too, she even looked so good and elegant in hanbok ㅜㅜㅜ Seo Hyunjin = The real Oh Hae Young.
9. [+642, -13] There are certain roles meant for certain actors. It wasn't originally Song Joongki for Yoo Sijin as well.... Seems like the roles pick the actors...!
10. [+615, -16] Who else would fit Oh Hae Young's role besides Seo Hyunjin? What kind of actor is also average but pretty and has a relatable feel when she completely ruins her image?