Monday, May 23, 2016
Idina Menzel shows support in giving Elsa a girlfriend for 'Frozen 2'
[Naver: My Daily] 'Frozen 2' Idina Menzel, "I want Elsa to have a girlfriend"
GLAAD is campaigning to give Elsa a girlfriend for 'Frozen 2'. Idina Menzel shows support by using the hashtag #GiveElsaaGirlfriend on her Twitter. This campaign is run to give a role model to kids that identify as LGBT. 'Let it Go' is currently the anthem for the LGBT community.
1. [+1291, -39] What's she saying.....
2. [+1222, -51] Why change a perfectly fine character into gay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+918, -46] Giving respect to all minorities is acknowledging and accepting them.... But whenever minority groups act ridiculously like this, my respect drops...
4. [+763, -57] Disgusting. Crossing the line.
5. [+467, -36] Huh??? Elsa as gay? That's unconventional
6. [+139, -13] I don't think it's exactly necessary to show young kids who haven't even formed a clear sense of self yet about homosexuality
7. [+104, -3] I figured they were asking for a female friend for Elsa but what is thisㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+118, -9] Making Elsa gay might actually give kids so much confusion on their sexual identity when they grow up
9. [+95, -6] Mental breakdown for kids.....
10. [+95, -8] It will 100% fail if they go with that