Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sunye welcomes her second child through home birth



[Naver: Sports Seoul] Wonder Girls Sunye welcomes her second child through home birth..."Safe delivery"

1. [+1347, -88] Congrats, have a happy life~

2. [+1380, -131] But what's with the picture ㅠㅠ Sunye's way prettier ㅠ Congrats~

3. [+980, -66] Wow, home birth.... That's amazing, live happily 

4. [+786, -55] Oh my goodness ㅠㅠ I can't believe Sunye already has her second child. Congrats!!!!

5. [+518, -53] Congrats!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+161, -16] It's nice to see her living well after making a living for herself and retiring, but what's with the article. If she retired, she's not a celeb anymore

7. [+165, -22] Do we need to know about a non-celebrity's personal life as well?

8. [+146, -16] She's not even a celebrity... I don't think she'll like having articles written about her either. I hope she has a nice postpartum recovery

9. [+60, -1] She retired from the entertainment industry, let her live quietly

10. [+63, -6] I was also happy with one child.... then I had my second.... and it turned into a battlefield... ha... just... saying..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment