Friday, April 22, 2016

'Sisters' Slam Dunk' Min Hyorin surprises with her variety skills + Tiffany reveals her ideal type


[Naver: TV Report] 'Slam Dunk' Min Hyorin, a variety newcomer... what took her so long

1. [+1722, -77] She's really pretty, cute, and lovable

2. [+1398, -54] Jessi is also really funny and cute ㅋㅋㅋ Tiffany is so lovable ㅋㅋㅋ Min Hyorin is surprisingly funny and she's also pretty. I love the other members too, the casting is great

3. [+1075, -62] Min Hyorin's prettier because of her easygoing personality

4. [+886, -42] I seriously love them all!!!!!!!

5. [+855, -61] She talks so prettily and seems so chill

6. [+224, -17] She has such a good relationship with her dad ㅋㅋ I bet she grew up with so much love ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+207, -16] Honestly, Slam Dunk is fun and it worth watching. I hope the viewer ratings increase

8. [+201, -17] Hong Jinkyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing as soon as I saw her until my stomach hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+200, -20] Tiffany gave medicine to Kim Sook, she seems so nice... She kept greeting the ahjusshis at the amusement park and organized everything on her way out..




[Naver: X Sports News] 'Slam Dunk' Tiffany: "My ideal type is Jo Insung, I hugged him on our first meeting"

TIffany: "I saw him at an awards ceremony. I didn't care about taking a picture. I asked him, 'Oppa, can you hug me?' and he actually did... After that, my performance was exaggerated and I didn't do as well."


1. [+822, -29] Jo Insung and Kang Dongwon is just everyone's ideal type....... ^^

2. [+423, -22] Unnis' Slam Dunk is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ Cool unnis

3. [+361, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fany, my ideal type is Jo Insung too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+322, -35] Fany is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+89, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still, she's a successful fan ㅠㅠㅠ She even got to hug him

6. [+56, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a real otaku ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+54, -3] She said on the day she hugged Jo Insung, she overdid her performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so pure


No comments:

Post a Comment