Monday, April 25, 2016

[Pann] Top 10 idol rappers?


For me: Zico, GD, T.O.P, Park Kyung, Song Mino (minus his gynecologist scandal), Bobby, B.I., Jooheon, Bang Yonggook, and Baro.

What do you guys think?


[Nate: Pann] Let's talk about the top 10 idol rappers

1. [+244, -35] Top 3 is ZicSongBob. Then there's GD, Rap Monster, Suga, Park Kyung, Ilhoon, Jooheon, Ravi

2. [+198, -74] Zico, Song Mino, GD, Rap Monster, Jung Ilhoon, Jooheon, Suga, P.O., Park Kyung, I.M.

+ Why are there so many comments telling me to add Bobby? The post was asking for my personal opinion... I don't like Bobby because I don't think he has good diction. I was a bit disappointed hearing his featuring in Lee Hi's song

3. [+189, -160] EXO's Chanyeol is the best

4. [+85, -6] Zico, Song Mino, B.I., Rap Monster, Bobby, Suga, Bang Yonggook, Ravi, Jung Ilhoon, Jooheon

5. [+78, -45] OP, take out T.O.P and Baro and add Rap Monster and Jung Ilhoon

6. [+75, -14] Isn't the top live performers Song Mino, GD, B.I., and Suga..?

7. [+75, -15] GD, Rap Monster, Zico, Bobby, Jooheon, B.I., Ravi, Bang Yonggook, Jung Ilhoon, Suga

8. [+61, -1] Um, not in any particular order: Zico, Rap Monster, Suga, Ravi, Bobby, Yong Junhyung, Bang Yonggook, Song Mino, GD, Jooheon

No comments:

Post a Comment