Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Moon Geunyoung volunteers in Africa
[Nate: Newsen] Moon Geunyoung shown volunteering in Africa "I'm embarrassed how I lived my life all this time"
1. [+479, -41] Her face is pretty but so is her heart
2. [+426, -41] There are comments saying that we should help our own country's people first, but you can just do that yourself. Please do that, even at least 10,000 won.... People even criticize good deeds and heartwarming actions....
3. [+378, -33] Her face is pretty and so is her heart~~~!!
4. [+22, -9] What's with the people criticizing her volunteering abroad when they probably have never done any charity work ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you think there are that many pitiful Koreans that need help, then go help them. The reason why Korea is able to go on was because it received so much help from other countries when it was suffering. There's no point communicating with kids who are clueless about history
5. [+22, -8] Too many people are questioning why Koreans volunteer abroad instead of Korea... I'm sure other countries felt the same when Korea was under the 6.26 war, right? They would've questioned their participation in a war unrelated to their country. If the majority of these foreigners had the same mindset as you guys, then we would've been living like North Korea. We could've been a country that was still in ruins, with people dying of starvation. You think America helped us out because they had no starving and homeless people too??? If we received that much help, it's only good human nature to help others that need more help. Stop bashing people that volunteer and reflect on yourself who won't even donate 1000 won
6. [+22, -10] She's young but such a role model. I hope she gets good energy and does well on her future work
7. [+21, -8] Wow, there are so many idiots today. Moon Geunyoung is also one amongst many that donates a lot to Korea as well. She doesn't only volunteer in Africa... When she was really popular, the total amount she donated would probably reach 20~30 billion won. I'm sure her assets has gone down now, although she had worked in some projects recently. Stop talking shit about her volunteering abroad if you're clueless