Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I.O.I confirmed for KCON


[Naver: OSEN] (Exclusive) I.O.I is going to France! Confirmed for KCON

1. [+926, -27] Wow... with one program, their lives are changed

2. [+612, -18] They're already this daebak

3. [+442, -17] I hope they will receive favorable impressions and good opportunities as they work hard as rookies. IOI hwaiting! I'll be looking forward to seeing you on TV and the different stages!

4. [+365, -41] Let's keep it up I.O.I. Crush! Crush!

5. [+281, -40] Let's only have good things to come I.O.I.!!

6. [+65, -0] CJ is the organizer of it. Rather than YMC, it's thanks to Mnet

7. [+55, -0] CJ should support them a lot..

8. [+49, -4] Maybe it's because we've kept up with them and voted for them for 3 months, you feel more connection with them. I.O.I. hwaiting!!!! Chaeyeon hwaiting!!!

9. [+37, -0] Wow, they're doing great. I'm happy ㅠㅠ

10. [+42, -2] The kids that got eliminated must be so jealous. Life is all about that one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment