Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[Instiz] Trending fashion in Korea these days






Wearing masks are all the rage amongst teens (middle school and high school). They even go to class wearing it.

It's also really popular amongst those in their 20s-30s.


[Instiz] Trending fashion in Korea these days

- I just wear it when I'm barefaced...

- I want to wear it but it's suffocating and makes me sweaty... is it just me?

- Um I just wear it when I didn't wear makeup

- Wearing it like that is a relief, but there's a lot of people that hang it on their chin.. ㅋㅋ

- Huk, they wear it during class too?

- I wear it because it's cold though...

- I'm a teenager and I honestly do think it's a trend. 1/3 of my classmates wear it when they're not even sick. They claim it's because they're barefaced or to cover their face, but before, there weren't this many people that wore masks

- Some wear it because of the dust or when they want to cover their skin treatments... But some people make a big fuss asking if it's for fashion ㅠㅠ Even if it's for fashion, what's it to them ㅋㅋ

- I wear it when I go to the dermatologist because I'm embarrassed of my bare face.. I don't want my face exposed to dust after I just got treatment

- White masks are okay but black masks are a bit...

- I wore it when I had a cold and everyone was asking me why I have a mask on... and I also wear it when I go out bare face 8ㅅ8 .... Everyone just thinks people are following the trend

- Black masks are a bit...cringe

- Because I'm ugly....

- How come I've never seen people wearing it on the streets.... interesting

- It's spring... so the air isn't good

- Can people just not hang it on their chin.... ㅎ

- Wow is Seolhyun's mask big ㅜ or is it just my face that's big. It's probably my face that's big...

- Especially recently I've been seeing a lot of people around me wearing it...

- Masks are holy grail item for bare face days. With a hat you're all set

No comments:

Post a Comment