Monday, April 18, 2016

[Instiz] Possible between brothers and sisters vs. impossible







[Instiz] Possible between brothers and sisters vs. impossible

- Won't do it even if you paid me

- I'll do it if I get money

- Possible on the cheeks but impossible on the lips

-If my oppa is Kang Dongwon I'll do it

- Gives me goosebumps even thinking about linking arms

- I don't care if others do it, but I'll rather crawl back to hell if I had to

- It's possible but I don't want to

- If my oppa is Won Bin

-  If my dongsaeng is really young then yeah

- what the heck, am I the only one that does that......
 - me 222222
 - 333333
 - 44444
 - 55555

- nonononononononono never never never... If it happens, I'm gonna disinfect my lips with hydrochloric acid

- Possible if the age gap is really big

- I'll do it with my unni but with my oppa....holy.... we act like strangers... Oppa, you're doing well, right.....?

- Never. Not even holding hands. Or fingers. Or fingernails.

- Even taking pictures with them is out of the question but kissing??????

- My oppa kissed me on the cheek when he was drunk but I pushed his face away; traumatized

- Things go crazy even if our skin slightly touches

- We don't even talk to each other wtf are you talking about

-


- We keep a minimum of 50 m radius from each other

- I'll do it as a joke but my dongsaeng will respond with a flying kick ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

- I even hate standing next to them

- Ah... I just imagined it. I'm gonna go wash my face cus I'm so disgusted

- As an only child, I'm jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment