Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[Instiz] The Lee Minjung drama curse?


Big (2012)
Highest viewer ratings: 12.2%
Lowest viewer ratings: 8.1%



All About My Romance (2013)
Highest viewer ratings: 8.3%
Lowest viewer ratings: 3.8%



Cunning Single Lady (2014)
Highest viewer ratings: 10.8%
Lowest viewer ratings: 6.4%



Come Back Mister (2016)
Highest viewer ratings: 8.9%
Lowest viewer ratings: 2.4%

She's going to end up like Shin Minah at this rate....


[Instiz] Lee Minjung's reputation of 4 consecutively failed dramas

- Big was fun tho ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jichul oppa ㅠㅠㅠ 

-  Hul Gong Yoo is so handsome 

- Such a shame for Come Back Mister.... Oh Yeonseo, Lee Minjung, and Lee Honey's visuals were on point... it was a fun drama too

- That's not exactly Lee Minjung's fault tho? Our country always places the blame on the actors if the drama doesn't do well. The scriptwriter, staff, and director is the most to blame;

- I knew a lot of people that watched Big tho?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Come Back Mister was really fun but ㅠㅠㅠ because of DOTS ㅜㅜㅜ Such a shame

- I watched Come Back Mister over DOTS..... It's honestly such a shame how DOTS got so popular ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 - me 2
 - 33333 While everyone was watching DOTS, I was watching Come Back Mister.... ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ

- They failed to become popular because there was always a more popular rival drama.... Her acting doesn't suck but when she gets cast, I tend to not watch... It might be because I didn't enjoy some of the projects she's been in and am just prejudiced

- ㅎㅎㅎ They're all dramas I don't know.. 

- Big was fun in the beginning but towards the end.... ugh

- I didn't watch any of them....

- They were all fun tho ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I see she's been in a lot of dramas... I didn't know because I didn't watch any 

- But they all have that popular feel for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment