Friday, April 29, 2016
Comebacks and debuts for May
[Naver: TV Report] Secured artists vs Rush of new artists... Busy May for the charts
May 2: BTS
May 4: Akdong Musician, IOI
May 6: Crush
May 9: Nam Woohyun
1. [+1136, -76] I feel like AkMu will slay so hard!!!! I hope all the other singers show great results too~
2. [+907, -64] Waiting for AkMu
3. [+697, -45] Lots of good songs are releasing now. It looks like AkMu will be at the top, their songs are so good. That song Lee Chanhyuk gave to IU....Fried Egg? I hope it releases as a digital single. I don't like how I always have to watch it live to hear the song. In AkMu we trust
4. [+546, -63] Looking forward to Bangtan and AkMu! I hope they all hit daebak~!!
5. [+487, -47] Really excited for AkMu ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+92, -12] It's true that Nam Woohyun doesn't have that much public recognition because he hasn't had that many individual activities, but now his album that he's been working on for a few years is coming out. I hope everyone gives it a lot of attention ㅠ You've worked hard Woohyun, let's hit daebak!!!
7. [+88, -11] Probably AkMu for digital charts and Bangtan for physical sales? Also IOI's first album is releasing so I'm expecting a lot of buzz and good results from them. Good luck to Crush and Nam Woohyun as well~ㅎㅎ
8. [+79, -12] He sings well, dances well, fits any concept. He's a concept gangster!!! Nam Woohyun hwaiting!!!!
9. [+80, -15] Let's get #1 Nam Woohyun ㅠㅠㅠ Cheering for the others as well ♥
10. [+71, -13] Nam Woohyun hwaiting ♥ I'm so excited. His solo album is releasing on 5.9 everyone