Saturday, April 2, 2016

April boy group comebacks: Block B, CNBLUE, VIXX, Seventeen


[Naver: Star News] Block B vs CNBLUE vs VIXX vs Seventeen.. trendy oppas, see you in April

1. [+852, -35] I wish they can all take turns placing first ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Block B, CNBLUE, VIXX, Seventeen, let's win #1!

2. [+756, -32] Everyone, do well~~~

3. [+661, -44] I love you VIXX. Hwaiting to Seventeen, Block B, and CNBLUE too

4. [+565, -29] They're all groups I like, I hope they do well

5. [+394, -28] Wow.. all those comebacks

6. [+90, -9] All groups I like!!!!!!!!! Do well everyone

7. [+80, -8] Hwaiting to CNBLUE hyungnims!! Of course, hwaiting to the rest too ㅎㅎ

8. [+76, -7] I like VIXX and Seventeen, but I hope they all do well!!!

9. [+64, -3] Hwaiting to everyone!!

10. [+69, -5] You're So Fine? Just reading the song title makes my heart go dugeun dugeun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hit daebak CNBLUE and to the rest as well! Coincidentally, I'm a fan of three of those groups, looking forward to it. Let's hit daebak You're So Fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment