Friday, April 8, 2016

All-female cast variety show, 'Unni's Slam Dunk', has its first episode


[Naver: My Daily] 'Unni's Slam Dunk', the hope for reviving females in variety shows

1. [+1739, -91] It was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The member combination is good too

2. [+1355, -71] The casting is spot on, seriously

3. [+1310, -67] The member casting was done well ㅋㅋ Hwaiting to Kim Sook, Hong Jinkyung, Ra Miran, Tiffany, Jessi, Min Hyorin!

4. [+1014, -55] It was better than expected. I'll be tuning in~ㅋ

5. [+941, -63] I'm happy I have a show to watch now

6. [+227, -21] Who was in charge of casting?? Ra Miran's the best ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+220, -20] At first I was just like huh? Ra Miran? Huh? Kim Sook? So I mindlessly watched it but it's freaking fuking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was laughing all throughout it

8. [+202, -19] The member combination is really good.. Everyone from Kim Sook to maknae Tiffany.. They're all kind so it'll be a comforting show.

9. [+200, -20] I enjoyed it so much.. It was funny and I love the cast too ^^

10. [+158, -9] For a first episode, it didn't feel forced. It was fun and easy to watch.. the member combination is good too~ If the program shows sincerity with every episode then it'll secure itself well. I'm expecting the viewer ratings to only go up from here.. I'll be tuning in next week too

No comments:

Post a Comment