Monday, March 28, 2016

'Six Flying Dragons' Shin Sekyung describes Yoo Ah In, Byun Yohan, and Yoon Gyunsang


[Naver: Herald Pop] Shin Sekyung: "Tactful Yoo Ah In, Dependable Byun Yohan, Considerate Yoon Gyunsang" (interview)

1. [+793, -26] I feel like every actor that worked with Yoo Ah In describe him as tactful and considerate...

2. [+581, 27] General Boon Yi... I enjoyed the drama thanks to you

3. [+488, -31] Her acting got a lot better and her looks too ㄷㄷ

4. [+426, -26] Moo Hyul is love..

5. [+400, -29] I also want to meet dependable Yohan..

6. [+101, -5] What a perfect environment for working overtime.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+101, -6] General Boon Yi is pretty. It's a Monday where I miss Bangwon and Nangmanie. I've got the severe case of the Monday blues ㅜㅜ Tactful and considerate Bangwon, cutie Hyulie, and dependable Bangji. I miss these pretties ㅠㅠ

8. [+87, -2] Yoo Ah In's acting in Sado and Six Flying Dragons left a big impression. He matches the historical genre really well.

9. [+77, -4] I can't believe she got to work with Yoo Ah In on two projects. I'm jelly ㅠㅠ

10. [+65, -4] I love Yoo Ah In ♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment