[Naver: e Daily] 'Signal' Writer Kim Eunhui: "I hope cold cases won't be forgotten" (Interview)
2. [+9152, -49] I want more of these kinds of dramas to air~~
3. [+8269, -36] I'll remember...!! This is the last week for Signal, this is too sad ㅠㅠ
4. [+7938, -38] Thank you for writing such a good drama!! I'll look forward to your next work
5. [+6123, -59] ㅠㅜ Holy grail drama
6. [+1326, 12] I hope people will know about the Miryang girls rape case through the Injoo case. Those rape defenders are active-duty police offers at Uiryreong ㅜㅜㅜ
7. [+1235, -9] Thank you. If the law is not in the favor of the victims, then the criminals should be criticized at least through dramas like this like what 'Han Gongju' did so that cases can be refreshed periodically to the public and make the criminals miserable to death.
8. [+1234, -10] Let's go for a season 2 with the same cast and dig into the Oh Dae Yang case!!!!
9. [+1086, -7] True, the Miryang case should never be forgotten
10. [+1050, -6] She really is a genius writer!! There's lots of cases where the plot progression in thrillers don't really connect well, but writer Kim Eunhui made it work to perfection. Even in 'Sign' she gave me goosebumps~