Tuesday, March 22, 2016

'Running Man' Yoo Yeonseok, Park Bogum, Seohyun, and Seolhyun to make a surprise appearance


[Naver: OSEN] (Exclusive) Yoo Yeonseok, Park Bogum, Seohyun, and Seolhyun makes a surprise appearance in 'Running Man'...trends have gathered

1. [+1290, -73] Park Bogum kept getting mentioned on 'Running Man' so I knew he would make an appearance someday ㅋㅋㅋ On top of that, Yoo Yeonseok, Seolhyun, and Seohyun ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ Reminds me of how Yoo Yeonseok cheered for Taek. The handsome and pretty stars have gathered. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do well 'Running Man' and God Yoo too!!!!

2. [+1171, -93] Park Bogum's totally handsome... Looking forward to the episode and I'll make sure to tune in~~ I'll enjoy it

3. [+904, -88] Ooh the lineup....looks fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+798, -68] They're special appearances, ok!! They're not guests! Now that you know, don't say that you got baited when you watch the episode

5. [+544, -61] Wow ㅋ Looking forward to it

6. [+258, -24] Whoa, I can't believe Park Bogum is making a surprise appearance!!! I'll make sure to watch ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Looking forward to it

7. [+241, -26] I heard Bogum was on shoot yesterday...Looking forward to the day he comes out as a main guest^^

8. [+228, -26] I better watch even if Bogum comes on for one minute

9. [+235, -34] Wow, thank you Park Bogum~!!!

10. [+210, -27] Wow, the trends  have gathered! I'll make sure to tune in ^_^ I can't believe Bogum's coming on a variety show. Makes my heart go bogum bogum ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment