Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[Pann] What celebrities have you seen in real life?


PANN AUTHOR:

For actors, I saw Jung Woosung, Park Haejin, and Kim Soohyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
For idols, I saw TVXQ (all 5), Big Bang, EXO (Chen). I saw a lot of girl groups but I can't really recall specifically ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Park Haejin for an actor that looked better in real life than on screen and Choikang Changmin for idols. They're both so handsome.
I think Jung Woosung is the most handsome in our country ㅋㅋ I personally think Park Haejin is more handsome than Won Bin and when you look at Won Bin and Kim Soohyun as a whole, they look kind of small? (not as in height...they just seem small) ㅋㅋ But there's no denying that they're handsome
Big Bang also has that small feel but their aura is freaking amazing ㅋㅋ
TVXQ is prettily handsome?..is what I got from them..
And who surprised me was Chen ㅋㅋ I honestly don't like pretty boy types so I don't find idols handsome but when I saw Chen, he looked mysterious? In a good way. And his voice was amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What celebrities did you see ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?



[Nate: Pann] What celebrities have you seen?

1. [+27, -2] Kang Dongwon is not human. That's for certain.

2. [+21, -1] ㅠㅠㅠ I saw Park Haejin in Guerrilla Date at Hongdae. I hope God can give me another chance to see him in person...TV doesn't do him justice

3. [+21, -2] It's said that anti cafes turn into insurance cafes when they see Choikang Changmin in real life..ㅎㅎ Shim Changmin looks amazing in real life...



4. [+20, -0] I also saw Park Haejin in the Youth Smoking Prevention Campaign? in Gangnam by chance and he was freaking handsome

5. [+18, -0] I saw Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin, Lee Kwangsoo, Gary, HaHa, Song Jihyo, and 2PM's Wooyoung and Chansung. Yoo Jaesuk has good proportions, Lee Kwangsoo is really tall, Kim Jongkook is short but his arms are so muscular, Song Jihyo looked freaking pretty...So pretty that she can't be compared to girl idols. And I thought Chansung was a sculpture. He's a real male god.

6. [+17, -0] I saw Roy Kim and Jung Joonyoung! ㅎㅎ I saw them in Superstar K. Roy Kim is handsome but he looked really small and as for Jung Joonyoung, wow...he's a celebrity all right....is what I thought. His face is tiny and handsome.

7. [+13, -0] This is the closest to how Park Haejin looks like in real life....But people who actually saw him will think it's a bad picture



8. [+12, -1] Kim Goeun!! So pretty ㅜㅜ The first 3-5 seconds I looked at her, I didn't recognize her but the camera really doesn't do her justice at all, it's like the camera hates her. As soon as I saw her, I understood why she was called a goddess at her university. She looks so clean, innocent, and pretty ㅋㅋ She looks freaking cute when she smiles too



No comments:

Post a Comment