Monday, March 14, 2016

Lee Hi talks about her change in music style


[Naver: X Sports News] Lee Hi: "Instead of cute, I wanted to show more mature music" (Interview)

"Whether it be concepts or songs, I've always showed a more cute side. This time, I wanted to show more mature music."

--


1. [+542, -71] She's already cute and has musicality though

2. [+389, -43] World Tour and Official are good!!! It would've been better if World Tour was the title song. It's too bad ㅠㅠ

3. [+318, -48] You can tell her voice became more sophisticated listening to the album ㅎ... My ears melt

4. [+227, -34] Hwaiting Hi!! Thank you for returning with good music!

5. [+210, -38] I'm enjoying the album so much~ ㅎㅎ

6. [+47, -8] Lee Hi's voice is charming, unique, and good but...I still don't know what her music style is...It's important to take in the label's consideration, but since she's still young...I hope she can become find what kind of music she really wants to do and becomes a singer that can show a more definite color...

7. [+41, -6] The songs are really good. Hwaiting

8. [+27, -4] There's a guerrilla busking today at 8 in front of Shinchon Uplex. I hope lots of people can come.

9. [+39, -0] Please don't let Lee Hi go to waste!!

10. [+33, -7] I enjoyed World Tour and Breathe at the concert. I want to see her perform World Tour on a music program too ㅠ^ㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment