Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ji Sung and Lee Boyoung show off their interior designing skills


[Naver: My Daily] 'The List' Ji Sung  Lee Boyoung, even their interior designing is in tune with each other


1. [+5574, -110] With such a big house like that, I can't imagine how fun it must be to decorate it~

2. [+2514, -100] So jealous of this couple~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2161, -100] Such a pretty couple. Makes me happy just looking at them~

4. [+1611, -78] They look so good together~~~ ♡.

5. [+1363, -67] So nice to see them living so happily~~

6. [+213, -8] 'The List' is a program that just seems so showoffy

7. [+225, -15] Why is it such a big deal that she went directly to the store and bought the furniture herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How ridiculous

8. [+205, -17] I'm sure some people think that decorating your house well can be achieved with affordable goods but...for interior designing, the difference between cheap and luxury goods show.. What I realized is that if you have the money, it wouldn't even feel like a chore to decorate your house~

9. [+191, -14] If I had money and the time I would live like that too. But reality is...dun dun dun ㅜㅜ

10. [+181, -16] I mean they're rich, anything's possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment