Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dramas that should have a season 2



Signal



Nine



Old Mis Diary



Bad Guys


[Naver: Sports Chosun] From 'Signal' to 'Old Miss Diary', we are waiting for a season 2

1. [+1077, -8] Gaechul sunbae: Writer-nim, I said let's go with Oh Daeyang, please....

2. [+589, -26] 'Nine'... I don't even ask for a season 2, I just want to watch it on TV...ㅜㅠ It aired when tvN wasn't that recognized so it's too good of a drama to be buried like this ㅜㅜ

3. [+514, -29] 'Nine' was the one that broadened the scope of tvN dramas and the time slip theme. Watch it if you haven't yet...

4. [+428, -10] I don't think 'Nine' is going to have a season 2, 'Bad Guys' said production for a season 2 is ongoing and that it'll release this year at earliest but I think it'll come out next year seeing how there's no news about it. As for 'Signal', if there's going to be a season 2, I think we'll have to wait for about 2-3 years...

5. [+352, -16] I want a season 2 for 'Old Miss Diary' with the same cast~

6. [+71, -0] In 'Signal', the key point is the fate of the three actors. It has to go with the same cast because the last scene is too impactful

7. [+77, -4] Cut the crap, Signal needs to have a second season

8. [+49, -0] Let's go with Oh Daeyang please...

9. [+42, -0] If we're going to have a second season, let's please go with the same actors, directing, and production. It's especially not fun when the cast gets changed.

10. [+35, -1] While watching 'Signal', I wondered why Son Hyunjoo was so mad.... It was because of the confidential document 98....It wasn't only because of the redevelopment of Jinyang, but it's also connected with Falcon and Jae Shin Group.....I realized this after watching '3 Days'. I really hope the writer makes a season 2 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment