Wednesday, March 16, 2016

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hyekyo, Jiwon, and Jin Goo talk about their onscreen partners



[Naver: TV Report] 'DOTS' Song Hyekyo: "For being able to hit it of well with Song Joongki who is younger than me, I'm thankful"

1. [+1618, -74] Both the plot and actors of 'DOTS' are daebak as well, but even the OST is daebak. The songs flow so well with the scenes~

2. [+2040, -227] It's only possible because her beauty doesn't lose to those younger than her

3. [+1531, -118] I'm just thankful that we get to see Beauty and Big Boss 

4. [+1300, -120] We're more thankful

5. [+1240, -131] Song Song couple's chemistry is daebak

6. [+379, -26] Just because it's been a few days, it's not like your face is something to be easily forgotten

7. [+277, -21] Doctor Kang, why are you listening in on the army radio? Are you a spy?

8. [+332, -41] It was a good decision to cast Song Hyekyo and Song Joongki... They connect so well~ Cheering for the Song Song couple~!!!

9. [+259, -18] I don't think the viewer ratings would've been so high if it weren't for Song Joongki and Song Hyekyo! Their chemistry is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




[Naver: TV Report] 'DOTS" Jin Goo, Kim Jiwon "Can't feel our 12 year age gap"

(tn: 띠동갑 = ddidonggab = having the same Chinese zodiac sign = 12 years apart)


Kim Jiwon: "We're 12 years apart but he's like a boy and innocent so I couldn't really feel the large age gap. I felt like he tried to adjust to me."

Jin Goo: "I'm actually extremely old and not like a boy at all so I did adjust."

--


1. [+597, -4] 12 years apart? I can't believe it though?

2. [+394, -4] They both act well... I realized this when I watch reruns...

3. [+299, -14] The trend these days is big age gaps

4. [+230, -6] I'm enjoying 'DOTS'

5. [+214, -32] If only Song Joongki could've had an interview like Jin Goo... He's not able to mention Song Hyekyo at all

6. [+37, -1] Jin Goo said he had to adjust ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sergeant Seo is cute ㅜㅜ

7. [+40, -3] Was this Jin Goo guy always this cool? ㅎㅎ I think Jingoo is more manly and cool than Song Joongki. I like him so much.

8. [+31, -1] Rooting for this couple.

9. [+24, -0] Jin Goo looks young for his age^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment