Tuesday, March 22, 2016

'Descendants of the Sun' Jin Goo talks about his wife supporting his love line with Kim Jiwon


[Naver: Star News] 'Descendants of the Sun' Jin Goo: "My wife supports my love line with Kim Jiwon" (interview)

1. [+1262, -14] He said he had a one-sided crush on his wife ㅠㅠ And in the end, he married her. His wife must be so happy. I bet he treats his wife so well

2. [+1054, -13] I think it was two years ago when he confessed about her in the Introducing My Lonely Friend episode on 'Infinity Challenge' ㅠㅠ Do you guys remember? I just realized it... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+923, -31] Why did he wear those clothes-malibnida ㅠ.ㅠ

4. [+554, -26] He sure is handsome-malibnida

5. [+528, -43] He married....?

6. [+140, -3] Fire your stylist, this is..........

7. [+141, -7] He's 36 so he's at the age to be married, but... it's surprising that he's 36 and that he's married.. ㅋㅋ

8. [+130, -7] Who's the stylist that dressed him in the picture??? Are you an anti???? He turned from someone with good proportions and long legs to a guy with a big head...huk~

9. [+103, -5] Who's the stylist......

10. [+91, -3] Jin Goo is super cool... but his clothes ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment