Thursday, March 3, 2016

Chloe Moretz talks about her interest in Kpop with Eric Nam




[Naver: Kookmin Ilbo] Chloe Moretz with 'best friend' Eric Nam, "I love Kpop"

Chloe Moretz said: "I tuned into a Korean music channel as soon as I arrived to my hotel...I really like Kpop." She mentioned Mamamoo's '1cm' MV. "I totally fell for Mamamoo. They looked so cool with their jumpsuits...I was already a CL fan but I think Big Bang and Shinee's Taemin are also really cool. I know a lot about Kpop."

--


1. [+3820, -107] tbh Eric Nam is too good for this country;;

2. [+2166, -42] So freaking jelous ㅠㅠㅠ I heard Eric Nam and Chloe Moretz's family ate out together in the States and even spent Christmas together. He seems like such a good friend ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1595, -33] They match well! Eric Nam is as always overflowing with charms ㅋㅋ

4. [+1474, -37] I want to be close with Eric Nam too.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1162, -30] I love Chloe Moretz ㅋㅋ She seems really close with Eric Nam

6. [+320, -4] How charming must he be for them to hit it off so well after just one interview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Chloe said that she invited Eric for a meal, correct? Anyways, it's freaking interesting how they still kept in contact and even got to know each other's families ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eric seems to have charms that just pulls everyone in. What an interesting person.

7. [+298, -9] Eric Nam, Yoo Jaesuk, and Cha Taehyun give off the same feel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment