Sunday, February 21, 2016

'Youth Over Flowers Africa' Brings out the individual charms of all four




Cook Ahn Jaehong

Dependable Ryu Junyeol

Money handling Ko Kyungpyo

Maknae Park Bogum in charge of aegyo


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] 'Youth Over Flowers Africa' 4 guys with 4 colors that all serve a purpose

1. [+2315, -37] Their personalities are so similar to their characters in 1988 ㅋㅋ

2. [+1802, -50] They really are the 4 guys with 4 colors~ Such a dreamlike combination!! Looking forward to it...

3. [+1701, -70] I'm thankful that we were able to see all four of their charms!! I want the maknae to hurry meet up with them so they can officially start their trip~ I bet it will get even more fun

4. [+1505, -38] It's nice that we got to see this thanks to PD Na!

5. [+1493, -105] All four were bursting with charms~~ I'll be looking forward to this week's episode~~ I want to hurry see maknae Bogummie~

6. [+632, - 25] Seriously the best edition yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really making me curious about the cinematography of Africa and it's even better because it's really about the youth

7. [+628, -27] Youth Over Flowers is always good. I guess this is why everyone's crazy about PD Na. He makes it fun for the viewers, memorable for the guests, and rakes in the viewer ratings for the channel. It's a win-win-win program.

8. [+519, -16] I hope to see a happy trip from all four

9. [+514, -15] I got disappointed because it only airs on Friday when I thought it airs on Saturday too. I was so used to the Reply 1988 schedule ㅎㅎ

10. [+500, -19] I watch it to see all four of their charms. Please tune in everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment