Thursday, February 18, 2016

V talks about his friendship with Park Bogum


[Naver: OSEN] 'Flower Bromance' V: "I keep in touch with Park Bogum hyung on the daily, we went to the amusement park together"

1. [+1723, -70] I love this combination 

2. [+ 1267, -60] It's a real flower boy bromance ㅎㅎ

3. [+1184, -51] What is this combo?!?!?!? I love both of them^^

4. [+931, -47] I like both of them so much!!!!!

5. [+166, -5] They were close before Park Bogum got popular ㅋㅋ

6. [+147, -7] I hope BTS and Park Bogum don't lose their roots and go for the long run

7. [+145, -7] I knew V was close with Park Bogum, but I didn't know he was close with Hongbin, Gongchan, and Suho ㅋㅋㅋ His connections are amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+130, -5] Roy Kim even complimented V on his good personality....proud of him hehe

9. [+117, -4] V's social skills are good but Park Bogum is a force to reckon with too ㅋㅋ I got surprised when he kissed Ryu Junyeol in the Flower Youth preview, seriously ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment