Sunday, February 7, 2016

'Superman Returns' Song Ilguk and triplets leave + Lee Bumsoo's family joins


[Naver: TV Report] 'Superman Returns' The 528 days the triplets gifted to us 

1. [+2616, -59] Grow up bright and healthy just like now Daehan, Minguk, Manse 

2. [+1979, -50] Triplets, I was happy thanks to you. I hope you grow up healthy and well. 

3. [+1702, -54] I'm going to miss them ㅠㅠ 

4. [+1495, -49] I love you our triplets^^

5. [+1228, -45] You're welcome anytime triplets. I'll see you in Jang Youngsil. 

6. [+326, -16] The triplets segment fit the most with the concept of the show and the dad seemed the most like Superman. I'll never forget you Daehan, Minguk, Manse~




[Naver: OSEN] 'Superman Returns' Lee Bumsoo  Soda siblings revealed in preview

1. [+509, -13] Genes are really scary. He's a total carbon copy of Lee Bumsoo ㅜㅜ

2. [+419, -71] Just from looking at the preview, it seems like the mom will be making a lot of appearances

3. [+500, -71] His son is jjang cute. He keeps following his noona ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He reminds me of my dongsaeng ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it!!

4. [+416, -10] I bet Sarang will leave soon. She's getting a lot more screen time and she's getting older.

5. [+255, -10] What sets Oh My Baby from this show is that Oh My Baby only focus on the dads....I wish they can save the events and tearjerker projects for the moms at the end like what the triplets did

6. [+85, -0] Good work Daehan, Minguk, Manse

7. [+68, -3] Grow up well and healthy Daehan, Minguk, Manse

8. [+97, -15] The winner is Daebak anyways

9. [+72, -8] Daebak's family doesn't even get a preview~ ㅋ So much discrimination already

10. [+64, -13] Bumsoo hyung, you should try out for stronger roles and quit doing melodramas that are awkward and don't even fit you. I cringe whenever I think about Prime Minister and I

No comments:

Post a Comment