Monday, February 15, 2016

[Pann] Bang Yongguk's twin


The middle guy is Bang Yongguk's twin hyung



I bumped into BAP's Yongguk so I yelled his name and hit his side 3 times
but I didn't realize he had a twin brother.....


This is his daily life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



Left is Bang Yongguk
Right is his hyung



The corner of their lips are the same



They also both like Tigger 



They looked even more alike when they were younger

This was not shot in the 1950s
Bang Yongguk always uses black and white filters for his Instagram pics ㅋㅋㅋ
I still can't tell who is who.....


To end this post, BAP is having their comeback on Feb 22




[Nate: Pann] An idol's hyung that can never hide the fact that he has an idol family member

1. [+247, -2] Crazy. I looked at the first picture and thought the guys surrounding him was his hyung and was like wtf they don't even look alike? But the guy in the middle is actually the hyung...culture shock

2. [+107, -22] Someone got friggin excited because they thought they spotted Yongguk on the street but it was actually his hyung...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+99, -2] Hul, wow so are they identical twins?? Wow I thought he was Yongguk in the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet he gets mistaken a lot outside 

4. [+46, -1] If Yongguk gets sick and can't perform and his hyung replaces him, I bet I wouldn't be able to tell

5. [+37, -0] Legend ㅜㅜㅜ 


6. [+33, -1] His hyung also has a lot of interest in charity. They're alike in so many ways. I frggin love both of them. 


7. [+30, -1] When I first found out Yongguk had a twin, I was so fascinated. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard they have the same voice too. I think his hyung sings well too. I think their family is just flowing with artistic DNA. 


8. [+27, -1] wtf......wtf, so friggin cool. Why am I so fascinated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's even more cool because it's an idol that has a twin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not that interested in twins around me though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cool how much they look alike. Wooow woowowowow friggin cool 

9. [+24, -0] He could perform in his place 

No comments:

Post a Comment