Tuesday, February 23, 2016

[Instiz] Odd smells that people like


1. Rain and wet dirt






2. Underground parking lots






3. Paint




4. Gas stations




5. Dentist




6. Dawn/Early mornings





7. Clorox 




8. Books, Bookstores




9. Cats and dogs' paws 




10. Summer nights




11. Salonpas



12. Sewers   




[Iinstiz] There are a lot more people that like these types of odd smells than you think

- I hate books but I love the smell of new books

- I love all these smells except the gas station and sewer!!!

- I hate the rain but love the smell of it ㅠㅠ 

- I love dawns ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wake up early just to go outside for it *^^*

- Please make a perfume that smells like the dawn. I'll make sure to buy it

- The smell of a laundry room 

- Air conditioner smell....

- I love the smell of damp laundry

- The smell of candles when it's done burning? 

- What does the paws of dogs smell like.... 

- I also like the smell of bath houses!!

- When the changing seasons suddenly shift in smell, I love it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment